Student Photo ID Form
Complete the first step of the new school year, virtually!
Usually when students arrive to the Hilltop, one of the first things they do is have a photo taken for the school directory, and their school ID. Since the process will look different this fall, we're going to collect photos now, so we can prepare for your arrival in advance.
Submit your photo by Aug. 1
A smartphone picture should provide adequate results, you do not need to submit a passport or professional photo.
- Only the student should be in the photo
- Take the photo with a solid background (white or light blue)
- Leave some blank space, so we can crop as needed.
- Make sure the photo is current, well-lit, and in focus
- Full dresscode isn't required, but neat clothing without logos or text is preferred