In order to apply for financial assistance, the Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) must be filled out and submitted to the School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS) by January 15.
Starting on November 3, 2018, you may begin your online application.
Visit www.sssnais.org/parents to begin your Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS).
You will choose a username and password that will allow you to return to your PFS at a later date before submitting it.
- Signed Federal tax return with all supporting schedules for 2017.
- Current year 2017 W2’s from all working parents.
You may submit these documents electronically, or mail the above items to:
SSS by NAIS
P.O. Box 449
Randolph, MA 02368
After submitting the PFS, most recent 1040 and W2, the financial aid process at St. George’s is completed!
- Financial Aid awards will be included in the packets mailed to the accepted students in March.
- At this time returning families will also be receiving their financial aid grants.
If you have special circumstances contact Jeff Dwyer, Director of Financial Aid, at 401-842-6712 or email@example.com as soon as possible with the details.
- How is financial aid awarded?
- Who fills out the PFS form if the parents are separated or divorced?
- Is financial aid available for international students?
- Does St. George’s have any academic or athletic scholarships?
- What is the St. George’s code used on the PFS form?
- How do I answer No. 13 on the PFS form?
- Financial Aid process for returning families:
• After funding our returning students we make financial aid offers to newly admitted families.
• Once we have funded our returning families and enrolled our new class, we look at the financial situations of returning families who are requesting aid for the first time.
• The only families that will be considered at this stage are those that demonstrate a significant change in circumstances from the first time they applied.
• If a family expects to be considered for aid at any time in their child’s SG career, we expect that an application for financial aid would be made at the time of application for admission.