About the Summer Private Music Lessons
|June 22 - July 31||June 8||1/3||$1,200|
Applications are due by JUNE 8
To apply, please read the overview and fill out the registration form.
|Guitar, all levels|
|Piano, all levels|
- The program is six weeks in length and consists of two lessons per week to be scheduled with the instructor directly.
- Students need to take three trimesters of music lessons (36 Total Lessons) to earn one art credit; summer music lessons are the equivalent of one trimester of lessons or ⅓ of an art credit (12 Lessons).
- Once the contract is signed, an instructor or administrator will be in contact to establish the program schedule (which weeks and which days). Once this schedule is set, any variation from it (on the part of the student or instructor) must be agreed to in advance.
Online learning is individual. You must be:
You must have:
- A reliable computer
- A reliable internet connection
- An email address
- Access to your own instrument
Administrator contact: Director of Music Dr. Kate Longo, email@example.com
By registering for Private Music lessons, you are indicating that you have read and understood the St. George’s School Honor Code and agree to abide by it in your work, participation, and action throughout this program. While the entirety of the Honor Code is expected to be upheld, bullets worth calling to attention include:
- I pledge to be truthful in my words and honorable in my actions.
- I pledge to treat respectfully the person, reputation, and property of all members of the community, and our surroundings.
- I understand that if I violate these principles I am undermining the pillars of honor, trust, and respect on which this code and the community are built, and that acting dishonorably has consequences.