About the Program
St. George’s School is excited to launch its Summer Learning program for 2020.
|Session 1 (S1)||June 22 - July 3|
|Session 2 (S2)||July 6-17|
|Session 3 (S3)||July 20 - 31|
|Full Summer||June 22 - July 31|
|June 22 - July 31|
|Four weeks between
June 21 - August 1
Tuition & Credits
Tuition for summer learning courses is due before classes start. After enrolling online, families will be able to submit payment to complete their registration. Need-based financial aid is available.
|Session 1 (S1)||2 Weeks||1||$1,200|
|Session 2 (S2)||2 Weeks||1||$1,200|
|Session 3 (S3)||2 Weeks||1||$1,200|
|Full Summer||6 Weeks||3||$3,600|
|Summer Writing||4 Weeks||0||$800|
|Private Music Lessons||6 Weeks||1/3||$1,200|
- Are the Summer Learning 2020 courses for credit?
- When will the Summer Learning 2020 Program begin?
- When will classes meet?
- What is the average class size?
- What are the deadlines for registering?
- What courses will be offered?
- How many courses can students take?
- How will courses run?
- How can I register?
- How can I apply for financial aid?
- Can new families register for summer courses?