About the Program
St. George’s School is excited to launch its Summer Learning program for 2021.
(No class July 3-11)
|June 14 - July 30|
|Session 1 (S1)||June 14 - July 2|
|Session 2 (S2)||July 12 - 30|
|Summer Writing Session 1||June 13 - July 10|
|Summer Writing Session 2||July 11 - Aug. 7|
Tuition & Credits
Tuition for summer learning courses is due before classes start.
After enrolling online, families will need to submit payment to complete their registration
Need-based financial aid is available for students who are enrolled SG.
|Session 1 (S1)||3 Weeks||.5||$1,800|
|Session 2 (S2)||3 Weeks||.5||$1,800|
|Full Summer||6 Weeks||1||$3,600|
|Summer Writing||4 Weeks||0||$800|
- Are the Summer Learning 2021 courses for credit?
- When will the Summer Learning 2021 Program begin?
- How many courses can students take?
- When will classes meet?
- What is the average class size?
- What are the deadlines for registering?
- What courses will be offered?
- How will courses run?
- How can I register?
- How can I apply for financial aid?
- Can new families register for summer courses?